Spay and Save Cats

Spay and Save has many cats and kittens waiting in foster homes or in habitats at our partner store locations. Search through our list of available cats below, and check back often as our “whiskers” change frequently.

Primary Image
Image 1
Location (Call Ahead to Confirm)Foster Home
Date of Birth06/01/2017
Color and MarkingsDSH, brown tabby
My Story

Mary- formerly known as Scary Mary- lived across the street from a cat colony in Graysferry. She liked people but only crossed the street when no cats were around and ate the leftovers. The colony feeders would come and feed her. Mary had been on the street a long time. A Spay and Save volunteer took her in in September 2022. It has taken time and patience but Mary has begun to trust and become a nice pet.
Mary is 5 plus years old. She is a female DSH tabby. She prefers dry food, but will eat wet food on occasion. She likes to be petted on the head. Mary does not like dogs. She lives in a home with other cats but keeps to herself. Mary spends 80% of her time in her foster parent's bedroom relaxing on a soft bed. The other 20% out of the room eating, using the litter box or sitting in a window.
ONLY apply if you can commit to her 10+ year lifespan. Pets require consistent and proper food, indoor shelter, caring caretakers, and regular veterinary visits for medical check ups and vaccination boosters.

FVRCP Vaccine Date11/18/2023
Rabies Vaccine Date11/18/2023
Drontal for Worming Date09/26/2022
Revolution for Flea Prevention Date01/27/2024
Ears Cleaned, Nails Clipped Date01/27/2024
Name of Other Medication(s) and Date

Partial nail trim due to behavior issues: 11/18/2023
Nexgard Combo: 11/18/2023
Tested negative for FIV/FELV: 9/26/22.
Microchipped 7/5/23: 985113007932666

*FeLV/FIV testing not done unless otherwise indicated
Out of NetworkNo

If you are interested in adopting a cat and would like to make this pet a permanent member of your family, please submit an adoption application. A Spay and Save volunteer will reach out to you once your application is received.

Adopt Me